Submit Search

Home > Services > Early Childhood

Early Childhood

Interested in a high quality preschool program for your three or four year old child?

Call now to apply:

Charlevoix, Emmet and Antrim County call (800) 443-5518

Benzie and Grand Traverse County call (800) 632-7334

Leelanau County call (231) 633-5704

Kalkaska, Wexford and Missaukee County call (800) 443-2297

Roscommon County call (989) 366-0654 or (989) 275-9514

Are you expecting or have a child birth to three years? Call and find out more about Early Head Start:

Antrim County (231) 587-0421

Benzie County (231) 409-9534

Charlevoix County (231) 313-0176

Emmet County (231) 548-1240 ext. 5

Grand Traverse County (231) 346-2139

Kalkaska County (231) 258-4504

Leelanau County (231) 409-9534

Missaukee County (231) 709-0038

Roscommon County (989) 889-5626

Wexford County (231) 876-9837

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; Fax: (202) 690-7442 or Email:[iii] This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

This page last updated on 7/14/2017.

Child Development Related Links

Link to official State of Michgain website State of Michigan

Link to official Department of Human Services website Michigan DHS

Link to official HHS website US Department of Health and Human Services

Link to official MDCH Michigan Department of Community Health

Your Online Rescource for Recalls U.S. Recalls

Link to official ACF Head Start Website Early Childhood Learning & Knowledge Center

Link to CWLA Child Welfare League of America

Link to official website for Center for Disease Control

Helping people by Linking Services, Resources and Opportunities.


Community Action Partnership   Headstart    Equal Housing Opportunity    AmeriCorps   Meals on Wheels   NeighborWorks Chartered Member

NMCAA Mail ~ Employment ~ Locate Us ~ Espaņol