I would like to Volunteer for NMCAA
NMCAA has many opportunities for volunteering. Here is a list of areas for you to volunteer:
- Triage - Help welcome new clients to our agency by answering phone calls and greeting walk-ins. Guide your neighbors in need to the correct services, programs, and staff member
- Super Saturday - Volunteer at our Super Saturday fairs in one of the many ways (greeting, child care, food preparation, setup/cleanup, registration, and more)
- Food Programs - Help distribute or deliver food and meals to your neighbors in need
- Fundraising Events - Volunteer with us while we are planning and putting on events to raise money to help provide emergency services to our community members
- Tax Preparation - during the tax season, help with free preparation and e-filing of income taxes for income eligible families and individuals in our communities
- Internships - Volunteer with us while earning credits for your class. Internships may include grant writing, marketing, even planning, and other needs
- General Volunteer - Our counselors and staff members could always use a hand around the office. If you've got some time and would like to donate some, let us know!
To become a NMCAA Volunteer, please contact Tish Stave, (231) 947-3780 or email@example.com.