Down Payment Assistance
Limited Time Offer! NMCAA is offering a Down Payment Assistance Program!
- This is a 0% deferrable loan that must be paid back in full at any transfer of title/ownership
- Household income must be at or below 100% Area Median Family Income (AMFI) https://www.huduser.gov/portal/datasets/il/il2021/select_Geography.odn Income is calculated by using the households’ Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) on the prior year’s tax return.
- $3,000.00 in Down Payment Assistance (DPA) per household, the household must bring at least $1,000.00 of their own funds to closing.
- To qualify, household must have a valid Homebuyer Education certificate (within past year) and attend at least one pre-purchase appointment with an NMCAA Budget/Housing Coach
- Down Payment Assistance (DPA) can be paired with IDA funds for maximum benefit
- Offered on a first come, first qualified basis
Register for upcoming workshops or meet with a Budget & Housing Coach by clicking below.
For more information please call 231-947-3780 or text 231-714-4578 or email email@example.com.