Home  Services  Utility Assistance

Utility Assistance

Emergency Energy Assistance

If you are a homeowner in need of energy bill assistance, applications for the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services’ (MDHHS) State Emergency Relief (SER) application can be accessed online at: www.michigan.gov/mibridges.

If you need assistance in budgeting to plan for upcoming expenses or for emergency savings, please contact NMCAA’s Financial Management Services program at fmsintake@nmcaa.net or 231-947-3780 (call) or 231-714-4578 (text).

This page last updated on 3/23/2023.

Antrim, Charlevoix and Emmet Counties

2240 Mitchell Park Dr., Suite A
Petoskey, MI 49770
(231) 347-9070
(800) 443-5518

Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska and Leelanau Counties

3963 Three Mile Rd.
Traverse City, MI 49686
(231) 947-3780
(800) 632-7334

Missaukee, Roscommon and Wexford Counties

1640 Marty Paul
Cadillac, MI 49601
(231) 775-9781
(800) 443-2297