Home Need Financial Relief due to Covid-19?
Need Financial Relief due to Covid-19?
What is NMCAA’s CARES Program?
NMCAA received funding from The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act to “prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus and impact the coronavirus has on communities.”
What type of assistance is available?
- Utility Assistance - Gas Cards
- Phone Cards - Baby Formula
- Diapers - Laundromat Vouchers
- Bus Passes - Vehicle Repair
- Car Payment/Insurance - Mortgage/Property Tax
- Rental Assistance
What are the eligibility guidelines?
- Must be a resident of NMCAA’s 10 county service area (Antrim, Benzie, Charlevoix, Emmet, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, Leelanau, Missaukee, Roscommon, Wexford Counties)
- GROSS household income falls under 200% of the federal poverty guidelines (Example: $4,367/mo for a family of 4)
- Unemployment income and Economic Impact (Stimulus) payments are excluded from income calculation
How can a household apply for assistance?
Call: 1-800-632-7334 and press 4 to leave a message with NMCAA’s CARES Intake Specialist